Marx and epilepsy

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at SPAMdojo.tao.ca
Tue Mar 27 20:51:47 MST 2001

Vanessa DD <jajije at cantv.net> said:

> In any case, the only reason I had ever been interested in Marx was
because
> of his epilepsy, and research related to temporal lobe epilepsy; but
I'm
> enjoying the list a lot, so I thank that datum even if it was wrong!
>
> Vanessa from Venezuela

I would like to say that I'm very glad that a true follower of Hugo
Chavez has come aboard- we have been (for the most part) cautiously
pleased on this list with what we have seen the Venezuelan president
do. In many of the most important ways he is truly one of ours.

Your friend,
Macdonald Stainsby

check the "ten point platform" of Tao at: http://new.tao.ca

"`Order rules in Berlin.' You stupid lackeys! Your
`order' is built on sand. Tomorrow the revolution will rear
ahead once more and announce to your horror amid the brass
of trumpets: `I was, I am, I always will be!'"

-Rosa Luxemburg, 1918.