Posted directly to Marxmail website

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Wed Mar 28 13:06:36 MST 2001

Lou, you are offering a great job to humanity. It is instructive to see how
a 16 years old wants to become a marxist by reading the list archives and
learning from the dabates we have here. what other list serv in the cyber
space can vindicate purpose of uniting and educating the marxists?

in any case, marxism list should be a *model* to other lists such as pen-l
or alike where everyone else is on everyone else's nerves with all sorts of
veiled personal affronts and nasty bourgeois politics. but aren't the
*moderator* and *list culture&philosophy* just different here?:-))))

running a list is a question of *ability*, as a matter fact!

bye, Xxxx

---
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
Ph.D Student