Cuba, USSR and Africa - JEROME'S MISSING QUOTE

Borba100 at SPAMaol.com Borba100 at SPAMaol.com
Thu Mar 29 11:23:55 MST 2001

Dear people,

In my last email I began with a quote from a  post by Jerome Schretter which
I said was very important, but it somehow disappeared from my text in
transit. Very odd. Gremlins? Anyway, here is what Mr. Schretter had written:

<<It is true that workers have a kind of class instinct [ you may call it
people's
 understanding ] however common action against the ruling clas cannot be
achieved
 without a complicated and protracted task to unite the working class. >>

Jared