Website for the new Civil Rights Movement Veterans

Marta Russell ap888 at SPAMlafn.org
Thu Mar 29 16:06:05 MST 2001

Veterans were also involved in the disability civil rights movement
though I don't think there is a web site available to glean from,
you'd have to go to books and journals like the Society for Disability Studies.
Marta

--
Marta Russell
author, Los Angeles, CA