Marx and epilepsy

Fri Mar 30 07:36:05 MST 2001

[Non-member submission from [Ambrose Andrews <ambrosea at iprimus.com.au>]]

I for another (having temporal lobe epilepsy) would be glad to be in
such company.

There are some interesting developments in that area linking certain
temporal lobe pathologies to other previously unassociated personality
characteristics and 'disorders' (the category of 'normal' seems to
narrow under advanced capitalism - conformity is so much easier to
manage)

  -AA.