[PEN-L:9861] Bartleby

Michael Perelman michael at SPAMecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Mar 31 10:14:57 MST 2001

Thank yu very much for reminding me of how much I enjoyed Bartleby.  The two works
of fiction that have best summed up the strangeness of the worker/boss
relationship for me are this one and The Good Solder Schweik.

--

Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321