Calculus

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sat Mar 31 10:42:17 MST 2001

>I often pray that those with good intentions and the right cause will stop
>using ridiculous arguments to support their cause, especially since there
>are BETTER arguments that are true!
>
>Vanessa

Vanessa, this will be your only warning. After announcing to the list on
your arrival that you were not a Marxist, you have written nothing that
even shows an awareness of the Marxist discourse even if you don't agree
with it. Instead you have gone off on tangents about whether Marx had
epilepsy, etc.. This list is for Marxists, number one. Number two, it is
not for people to belittle others with provocative insults. One more step
out of line and you are out of here.

Louis Proyect