Re: Subject: Re: José

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Wed May 2 18:37:50 MDT 2001

>>I think we should relax a little here. Jose is a grown up and anyway runs
his own
(excellent) cuba-si list. <<

Well, I'll let the crack about my alleged adulthood pass <G>, but on Cuba
Sí, I must plead not guilty.

The list, as well as the che list, on yahoo groups was initiated and built
by  Per Rasmussen. At one point I helped Per spin off a separate "Cuba News"
list (for reposts of press items about Cuba to hold down volume on Cuba Sí),
but in fact the main person working on Cuba News is Walter Lippman, who many
of us ex-SWPers will remember. I am a moderator on both, like several other
comrades.

José