Nestor's errors

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sat May 5 10:29:15 MDT 2001

Actually, there is no point in wasting time with Julio's nonsense. He has
not shown ANY SINGLE EVIDENCE that NAFTA  benefits Mexicon labor in
particular and third world working classes in general. Just talk and
theoretical abstractions. No concrete analysis of Mexican capitalism; class
relations; imperialism; no single factual evidence. His posts have zero
substance to me, besides being a model for apologetic, pro-NAFTA, comprador
third world elitism. Unbelievable!

instead of correcting Nestor's errors, correct your own errors..

---
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
Ph.D Student
Department of Political Science