deadend

George Snedeker snedeker at concentric.net
Fri May 11 19:06:42 MDT 2001

    last weekend I complained about the debates taking place on this list
between Julio, Louis and Nester. Louis asked me to be patient. he said that
these threads would be resolved in a couple of days. I signed off the list
for a few days. now I see that nothing has changed. it does not seem to me
that there is much communication taking place here. what I see instead are
polemical arguments which go no where. I think that others on this list will
soon tire of these discussions and just delete all messages which address
arguments made by Julio and his combatants.