deadend

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sat May 12 07:19:16 MDT 2001

I agree with this, because the discussion is going no where. Charles, Lou,
Nestor and Jared did their best to reach Julio, but Julio seems to be in
the mood of  "I know the best", and looks down upon people . We had such
occurrences here in the near past.. It reached to a point of compulsion,
while we achieved very little. If Julio wants to prolong the debate, my
best advise is he should subscribe to LBO talk. I am sure his views on free
trade will have a lot of accompany there.

bye, Xxxx

---
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
Ph.D Student