Borscht Belt reds

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sun May 13 18:24:08 MDT 2001

I have always been interested in Jewish working class organizing and
Marxism, Lou. This piece on Catskills is very interesting. It is sad to see
how the growing "capitalization" of  Catskills has curbed the radicalism of
 Jews living there. Is is possible to protect the Yiddish culture?

bye, Xxxx
---
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
Ph.D Student