"Maybe it's time to remove the bloodsuckers"

Mon May 14 09:42:23 MDT 2001

>>> cbcox at ilstu.edu 05/14/01 11:27AM >>>

> Maybe it's time to remove the bloodsuckers.

It's been time for a long time. That's not the question. The question is
how -- or, more specifically, how to marshall the army to do the
removing.

Most people know that capitalism is a horror. What they don't know (and
this is what prevents them from admitting even to themselves what they
do know) is whether and how something can be done about it. The core of
TINA is not the belief that an alternative is not desirable but the
belief that the barriers to an alternative are too great.

CB: This is an important simple truth for revolutionaries in our time and place. In a certain sense, we need a power of positive thinking/ motivational speaking movement within our movement.  Someone must write _We Can Do It !_ , as the _What is to be done ?_ of our day.