Forwarded from Nestor (Moyano)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu May 17 10:30:49 MDT 2001

Dear Lou,

Since my ISP is not working well (or should I say that from the point of
view of plunder it is working marvels), it seems that it is faster to send
urgent information to you and to ask you to resend. Sorry. This is a short
one.

In the midst of increasing social unrest and a growing sense of rebellion
in the lower middle classes, Hugo Moyano has declared the "truce" with
Cavallo void and finished yesterday night.

His CGT has announced a plan of struggle which will begin with a new
general strike on May 31st. The CTA is also preparing measures.

Cavallo will not have an easy ride this time. One should expect him to
resort to direct repression, but he may surprise all of us.

Shall see.

Lic. Néstor M. Gorojovsky

Louis Proyect