Great News! Celebrate! Celebrate!!!,

bryan.a.sketchley at mainroads.qld.gov.au bryan.a.sketchley at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Sun May 27 22:12:30 MDT 2001

More good news, the mini despot and apartheid cheer leader, Joh bjelke Petersen,
one time premier of Queensland is very ill, lets hope he dies twice!!

En relación a Re: En relación a Re: Great News! Celebrate! Celebrate!!!,
el 26 May 01, a las 9:10, Gary MacLennan dijo:

> >I am sure that many Ventura Novos would have preferred the death of
> >Mussolini to this decades long agony where each breakfast brings in a
> >new version of the nightmare...
> >
> >Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
> >gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
>

> OK Nestor, but my heart is being fed on fantasies and it is growing
> brutal from the fare. Death does not seem sufficient for the likes
> of Ventura Novos.
>
> warm regards
>
> Gary

No, it is not.  But such is life
el 26 May 01, a las 9:10, Gary MacLennan dijo:

> >I am sure that many Ventura Novos would have preferred the death of
> >Mussolini to this decades long agony where each breakfast brings in a
> >new version of the nightmare...
> >
> >Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
> >gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
>

> OK Nestor, but my heart is being fed on fantasies and it is growing
> brutal from the fare. Death does not seem sufficient for the likes
> of Ventura Novos.
>
> warm regards
>
> Gary

No, it is not.  But such is life

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads,
Queensland Transport or National Transport Secretariat, or
endorsed organisations utilising the same infrastructure.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message
from your computer.