Fidel tells Spanish imperialist magistrate to shove it

Jose G. Perez jgperez at SPAMnetzero.net
Tue May 1 20:57:44 MDT 2001

>>Please accept that I am not an enemy of the Cuban revolution, or the Cuban
leadership, or the Cuban people. I have a great deal of respect for the
progress shown by their struggle and the accomplishments made in their
society in the face of enormous obstacles that have been initiated by the
U.S. ruling circles.<<

And some of your best friends are spics, right?

You're full of shit. Get the fuck off this list, you asshole. You're NOT
WELCOME here.

Either this asshole goes or I go.

This kind of bullshit it absolutely INTOLERABLE.