José

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at SPAMyahoo.com
Wed May 2 07:49:02 MDT 2001

This is unfortunate.

I agree with Mine; Zehr is the provocator here, not
Jose. There may be no room for "running your mouth off
like a drunken sailor" (is that fair to drunken
sailors?), but it's my understanding there's no room
for pro-capitalist, pro-imperialist diatribes either.

Jose's contributions have been one of the shining
points of this list. Lou, you may not see it this way,
but your "warning" appeared to me to read more like
"if you don't unsub, I'll do it for you." I'm sure
this was not your intention, but adding the unsub
information just for spite certainly gave me that
impression.

In any case, I'm not certain *I* want to stick around.
If people like Jose are leaving, while people like
Zehr are staying, this list isn't what it's supposed
to be.

And Lou, there's no necessity to give me the unsub
information. I already know how, thank you.

Adam

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

AK-47: $350. Ammunition: $60. Camoflauge outfit: $55.

The looks on your co-workers' faces: Priceless.
Some things you just can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard.