José

Mark Lause lause at SPAMworldnet.att.net
Wed May 2 13:00:18 MDT 2001

Xxxx Xxxxxx wrote:

> I believe in you, Lou. You are doing your best in trying to create an
> international forum for Marxists. No one is doing such an invaluable job in
> the cyber space. That is our duty to keep it going on. And we will, for
> sure, comrade!!!

And a hearty ditto from your old factional opponent!

I'd suggest that you might consider instituting a suspension policy, allowing
some reconsiderations all around down the line.

Best,
Mark lause

--
Lause's Links - For History, Politics & Possibilities
<http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Quad/6460/index.html>