[PEN-L:11104] Re: Re: Re: Re: the enemy's statistics

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Wed May 2 11:20:58 MDT 2001

Jim Devine:
>good! It's about time we see a nuanced discussion. But this avoids my
>point: what are the _political_ points of difference between you and Doug?

I am a paleo-Marxist and proud of it. I am organizing a conference in NYC
for mid-October 2002 under the banner "A Return to Class: Kill all the
Bosses." The steering committee consists of me, Mark Jones, Charles Brown,
Xxxx Xxxxxx and Nestor Gorojovsky. I am working with a psychic to get in
touch with Jim Blaut's ghost but we have had mixed results so far. Sitting
around the table last night, his image sort of hovered over the candles but
the words only came out in Yiddish.

So far, panel discussions are being organized for the following topics:

1. The relevance of the Shining Path for the trade union movement today.

2. Stalin in context.

3. Why empiro-criticism must be smashed in order for the workers movement
to go forward.

4. Why tractors remain a suitable subject for revolutionary artists.

5. The Marxism of Slobodan Milosevic.

In addition, we are organizing workshops on how to make an atomic bomb from
materials purchasable on the Internet and on Kung Fu for people over 50.

Louis Proyect