The EU question (Response to Louis - II)

Julio Huato juliohuato at SPAMhotmail.com
Thu May 3 12:47:33 MDT 2001

Louis Proyect wrote:

>Lack of legal and political conditions? You haven't been dipping into
>Hernando de Soto when nobody is looking, you cheeky devil.

And you are just you, eager to find the evil bibliographic reference that
will comfort you.  What does it matter if Hernando de Soto say it with
anti-communist fervor?

Don't push people's buttons.  Your clientele already knows that you hate
imperialism and all imperialists.  You don't have to reassure them every
minute.  Focus on the ideas and let me do the same.