finding the truth

Greg Schofield gschofield at SPAMone.net.au
Sat May 12 21:06:12 MDT 2001

Here! Here!

100% agreement in this and we do need to cut out a lot more static than is
sometimes the case now. This contribution deserves serious and open replies
- clarity in discussions is a political question that needs to be redressed
more than is always the case now.

Greg Schofield
Perth Australia