Proyect v Woods

Wed May 16 19:17:50 MDT 2001

I went to Louis's web page to read his critique of the Brenner/Woods thesis.
let me say that his use of Faulty Towers in this critique is close to
brilliant. let me also say that I posted the Woods article  because I
thought it would be of interest to people on the list who knew and
corresponded with Jim Blaut. I did not begin participating on this list
until after Blaut had died, although I did read his books with great
interest.