Forwarded from Nestor (response to Jared)

Borba100 at SPAMaol.com Borba100 at SPAMaol.com
Thu May 17 17:22:53 MDT 2001

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamed of in
your philosophy." Hamlet, Act I, Scene I (?).

In a message dated 5/18/01 2:41:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,