National movements (was Re: Forwarded from Nestor (response to Jared))

Nestor Miguel Gorojovsky gorojovsky at SPAMarnet.com.ar
Mon May 21 06:57:51 MDT 2001

[ 4 day delay ]

En relación a Forwarded from Nestor (response to Jared),
el 17 May 01, a las 17:39, Louis Proyect dijo:

> Jared Israel wrote:
>
> "It does my heart good that at last some Leftists are opposing imperialism
> sufficiently strongly that they get attacked as sectarians. Hallelujah! All

Please, Lou, take no offense. But I have the idea that the subject
line of this mail relayed by Louis should be as above, rather than
"response to". I am trying to broach a central issue of revolutionary
action in the semicolonial world. Just got home and saw the
"subject". Then, I clarified my intentions.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar