Bourgeois law: Reminder to Mark Jones

Mon May 21 09:42:08 MDT 2001

Here's a reminder to Mark Jones.

 I have understood Pashukanis to focus on the contract relationship.  I thought a
focus on private property would be more in line with the classical Marxist approach.

Charles

Charles Brown wrote:

> CB: Mark , would you give us your precis on Pashukanis ?

A little later on, if I forget, please remind me, I have the book buried in a box
somewhere and have been planning to scan it and put it on the currently-dormant,
soon to be reborn, crashlist website. Maybe some other comrades have already done so
and can help?

Mark