Panix web servers downtime tonite

Mon May 21 21:54:38 MDT 2001

While checking some things on Lou's Panix shell acount just now, I
noticed a message of the day (MOTD) saying that the Panix web servers
and user hosts will be down for about an hour late tonite, approx
12:30 to 1:30 AM EDT.

So its possible the Marxism list web site, and _perhaps_ list email,
will drop out for about an hour or so.

p.s. to Lou: if you're not back by tmw a.m. i will check procmail
(etc) logs to see if all mail forwarding and such switched over w/o a
hitch.

les schaffer

Scheduled downtime for web and user hosts (marcotte) Mon May 21 03:24:05 2001

   At 12:30 AM Tuesday Morning (late Monday night), we will be finishing the
   move of customers files to the new file server. This move requires us to
   take down the user hosts, and the main web servers (dedicated web customers
   will not be affected).

   The web servers will be down for 20-30 minutes and the user hosts will be
   down for about 60 minutes.

   We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.