An letter to Against the Current (II)

Nestor Miguel Gorojovsky gorojovsky at SPAMarnet.com.ar
Mon May 21 22:56:23 MDT 2001

En relación a Re: An letter to Against the Current, el 21 May 01, a
las 9:03, Patrick Bond dijo:

> > In a situation of war or imminent war between imperialism and these
> > people one takes sides against the west.
>
> Which means taking sides against at least half the Zim population,
> comrade.

Sometimes such is luck. In Argentina, 1955, Perón could have lost the
elections. Many people in the working class were disgusted with the
new, conservative, course that his government had taken. But, as Perón
himself said afterwards: "The ones who came after me were so bad that
I looked good in comparison". We Marxists should be in the position to
anticipate these outcomes, should we not?

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar