Great News! Celebrate! Celebrate!!!,

Mon May 28 15:31:56 MDT 2001

At 02:12  28/05/01 +1000, you wrote:

>More good news, the mini despot and apartheid cheer leader, Joh bjelke
>Petersen,
>one time premier of Queensland is very ill, lets hope he dies twice!!

  What will be particularly sickening about the death of this evil and
corrupt old bastard is that the Labor Premier of Queensland will host a
state funeral or at least a memorial for the dog.   And there will be much
talk of all the "good" he did for Queensland.

There will be some mention of his "excesses" or "mistakes" but the emphasis
will be on him as a "great Queenslander" who achieved so much for us
all.  If you want to get an idea of what we are in for read the
Encyclopedia Britannica's (15 ed) entry for Benito Mussolini.  The latter
turns out to be a great guy who achieved great things in Italy but who
happened to fall in with bad company (Hitler!).

regards

Gary