INTERNET VIDEO OF MY SPEECH TO MASSIVE RALLY IN BELGRADE

Borba100 at SPAMaol.com Borba100 at SPAMaol.com
Thu May 31 03:06:56 MDT 2001

Dear friends,

The week of March 20th Nestor Gorojovsky, Niko Varkevisser and I attended the
Belgrade Forum of Equals Conference in Belgrade.   Saturday the 24th there
was a rally of over 50,000 people to mark the 2nd anniversary of the
aggression against Yugoslavia.  I had the honor of speaking at that rally.

If you would like to get a sense of the political passion of the Serbian
people, check out the audio-video clip at
http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/jared/rally.htm

Best regards,
Jared Israel