Forwarded from Nestor #1

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Thu May 31 12:06:51 MDT 2001

John Enyang says:

"On Thu, 31 May 2001, Charles Brown wrote:
<snip>

> We will win !

Charles:
To this we can say there really is no alternative."

Yes, there is.

We can die while the whole world (we included) gets roasted.

This is what we should be keeping in our mind, day and night.

The tragedy is that THERE IS an alternative.

The only TINA is, in fact, that we cannot stop struggling. Dolores Ibaurri
was right, it is better to die standing on your feet than to live kneeling
down.
Not only due to a sense of dignity, but materially, in the most elementary
sense of the word.

Lic. Néstor M. Gorojovsky

Louis Proyect