Taaffe on Cuba

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Tue Sep 4 18:04:55 MDT 2001

>>So who is entitled to make critical remarks about Cuba? Do you have to
lead the revolution at home to victory first? Or is organising several
thousand workers in your organisation sufficient?<<

Anyone is "entitled"; however, ignorance doesn't seem to be a good basis on
which to do it.

> I'm far from an uncritical supporter of Cuba, but I'm always bemused when
> Trotskyist pygmies 'critique' the Castro brothers, Guevara and the Cuban
> revolution.

So who is entitled to make critical remarks about Cuba? Do you have to lead
the revolution at home to victory first? Or is organising several thousand
workers in your organisation sufficient?

Frankly, I think all those piss-pot arguments only obscure the issue. Is
Cuba sacrosanct or not?

Johannes