New Virus: W32/APost at MM

Martin Spellman mspellman at cix.co.uk
Wed Sep 5 05:33:06 MDT 2001

I received this today from McAfee and am posting it knowing the problems
many here have with such things.

Martin Spellman
======
W32/APost at mm ("APost" or "New Backdoor") worm has been spreading over the
past 24 hours through the Microsoft Outlook email program. This is a MEDIUM
ON WATCH worm. The infected email can come from addresses that you recognize
and may contain the following information: