Brief Personal Comment: Trapping and Other Things

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sat Sep 8 08:50:56 MDT 2001

As long as we are talking about spirituality, I think that should
be said that a concern with spirituality is not necessarily  incompatible
with a naturalistic or materialist outlook as illustrated by my friend
Tom Clark's essay "Spirituality without Faith" which can be
found at (http://world.std.com/~twc/spiritua1.htm).

Jim F.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.