Test: Re: Marxists Internet Archive back up!

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
Sun Sep 9 07:51:12 MDT 2001

En relación a Test: Re: Marxists Internet Archive back up!,
el 8 Sep 01, a las 19:40, Xxxx Xxxxxx dijo:

>  =======
> > PLEASE clip all extraneous text before replying to a message
>
> Does this automatically appear at the end of each message? just wondering..
>
> bye,  Xxxx

Yes, and I think it is a good idea. I would have put it at the beginning, in
fact.

And thank to the good soul who cared about us who have our high telephone bills
here.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
=======