(fwd from Keith Rosenthal) If not "black bloc," then what?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Sep 10 18:50:04 MDT 2001

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:22:37 -0700, Craven, Jim wrote:

>Louis is right in my opinion when he noted that
>in places where outright oppression and
>conditions of misery force and recruit people to

I should mention that I was merely crossposting what somebody named
"Solstice" had written on www.infoshop.org. He (or she) is an
anarchist and infoshop.org is the most widely known anarchist
website. The fact that these discussions are going on their ranks is
very good news indeed.
--

Marxism list: http://www.marxmail.org

=======