Pentagon also

Jay Moore research at www.neravt.com
Tue Sep 11 09:12:34 MDT 2001

Hi Louis -- I assume you're OK up at Columbia.  Can you give us any reports?
I'm watching CBS TV coverage while listening to KPFA's coverage with Larry
Binsky out of Berkeley being rebroadcast on our community radio station out
of Goddard College.  They've got a hook-up to Democracy Now's Amy Goodman
who's office "in exile" from WBAI is not too far away in Chinatown.  It's
good.  I think it ought to be available on the Internet.

best,
jay