Casualties--motives

Victor vrosado at ic.sunysb.edu
Tue Sep 11 11:58:55 MDT 2001

Dear Comrades,

the local news has reported 38 dead, so far, at one of the nyc hospitals.
lots of injured... my father works in one of the city hospitals that is
being used to treat many of the injured (although it is a hospital mainly
for the elderly).

long island is shut down.  many of the major roads are being used to provide
transport for emergency backup vehicles for the city.  patients in hospitals
closest to the city are being moved to eastern long island hospitals in
order to prepare room for the injured.

i agree with nestor.  i have a strong suspicion that something is up... does
this provide justification for bombing the palestinians?  will this give
further support to the missile defense program?  this is being compared to
Pearl harbor, but didn't the gov't know the Japanese were going to bomb?  to
many coincidences going on here...

Yours always,
Victor

PS-- For those who know what is really going on--that our entire world is
corrupted by global capitalism, not crazy arabs-- this only gives us further
reason to change the world... since no one is safe.  Global capital, as Lou
said, critiquing Empire, does have a center-- New York and DC-- and they are
not isolated from the problems capitalism generates.

=======