Extreme caution and thoughfulness is needed.

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Tue Sep 11 11:59:02 MDT 2001

Nestor:
>>We may well be facing an important step
towards a militarization of everyday life in all the core countries.<<

I agree with Nestor. In that light, I would urge people to exercise great
restraint in what they post, not just out of a sense of respect for the many
thousands who have died, but also to avoid giving certain forces anything
they may use as a pretext. Extreme caution and thoughtfulness should be
exercised at a time like this.

José
=======

=======