Lou Paulsen on the attacks

Philip Ferguson plf13 at it.canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Sep 11 18:31:46 MDT 2001

Great post, Lou.  Sums up exactly the way I look at it too and what I have
been saying to people here.  (It's on TV here continuously, the news
coverage coming from the US hosted by Peter jennings.  I've just been
watching it on a TV in one of the cafes at university.)

Just one thing where you might be a little optimistic - that hundreds of
the US ruling class might be dead.  Wouldn't the New York wing of the
ruling class be in the Hamptons, rather than working in the WTC?

=======