Perhaps they don't care

Stuart Lawrence stuartwl at walrus.com
Tue Sep 11 18:29:33 MDT 2001

Besides the obvious historic significance of what has happened today, this may
be remembered as the exact moment when monomania and paranoia, having hijacked
the minds of some on the left, piloted them into a fiery collision with reality.
I for one will step out of the way and let this flaming wreckage collapse of its
own weight.

Stuart