Perhaps they don't care

Borba100 at aol.com Borba100 at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 20:40:35 MDT 2001

Thanks for water suggestion, Lou, but perhaps you could explain a) why NATO
is all over Russia's borders b) why announced Nicaraguan strategy r: Bealrus
and c) why all the war games.  And aren't they waging war against Macedonia?
Putin is not the issue - the pulverization of Russia is.  And that by the way
is not just my thought.  My paranoia is shared by the Russians, Macedonians,
Yugoslavs, Bulgarians, Belarussians, Ukrainians, and so on.

Hence the war hysteria they are whipping up.  It really doesn't matter whom
it is initially directed against; its a state of mind they want to create.

Jared
=======