Blowback: US connections to today's bombings

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
Wed Sep 12 06:41:15 MDT 2001

En relación a Re: Blowback: US connections to today's bombings ,
el 11 Sep 01, a las 21:39, Stuart Lawrence dijo:

> Jared,
[...]
> I suspect you'll seize on any piece
> of analysis if you think it might soften people up for your ultimate conspiracy
> theory, one in which army brass, Morgan Stanley executives, and the most
> expensive real estate in the world are just as expendable as Iraqi children and
> houses.

Maybe there is a structural difference between the World Trade Center and
Iraqui (or Argentinean, for that matter; 16,000 kids die in Argentina each year
due to American-imposed financial arrangements) children. And we may even agree
that this difference may have a decissive point here. But (and this is an
essential BUT) what Jared seems to be trying to point out is that whoever had
made the move, it is obvious that this move seems a present from Heavens to our
enemies.

In this sense, so to say, his "conspiration" theory as you derisively call it
may simply be an easy way to put things in some form of order that can allign
them with what we all expect to happen.

Let us (particularly American cdes.) focus on what is expected or bound to
happen.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
=======