My last one on "who did it", just for the record

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
Wed Sep 12 07:08:31 MDT 2001

On a posting to rad-green, Macdonald quotes Fidel as saying:

> "There is no power in the world today, however big it may be, that can
> avoid acts of this nature. They are conducted by fanatics, people
> indifferent to death," said Castro

Though I still believe that such a move could not be done without some degree
of cooperation from the intelligence community (either the American or the
Israelis), if the great man has reports pointing to this direction, I will
trust him once again.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
=======