Suspects' Flight Trainer Casts Doubt on Official Story

Borba100 at aol.com Borba100 at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 13:07:41 MDT 2001

URL for this article: http://emperors-clothes.com/interviews/dekkers.htm

To join the Emperor's Clothes email list, please go to . You'll receive about
one article/day.

www.tenc.net [Emperor's Clothes]

=======================================
Interview With Huffman Aviation Casts Doubt on Official Story
[Posted 13 September 2001]
=======================================

Interview conducted by Jared Israel around noon, 13 September, 2001.

Israel: Hello

Dekkers: Hello

Israel: Hi, is this Huffman Aviation?

Dekkers: Sorry. I was taking an outside line. Yes this is Huffman Aviation.

Israel: You're probably getting 3 million calls, right?

Dekkers: No, five million.

Israel: Ok, I'm going to keep you on for ten seconds. I just have a very
quick question to ask you. Emperors-Clothes, we're a news Website. Do you
train people on the actual planes that were used in that horrible thing in
NY?

Dekkers: No sir. We train small single engine, small multi-engine airplanes.
And they are good for four people; that's it. That's not turbine. Total
different systems. Not capable to fly anything like that. I have learned
yesterday from the media - you are talking to Rudi Dekkers.

Israel: Could you spell your name?

Dekkers: R-u-d-i D-e-k-k-e-r-s.

Israel: And you're talking to Jared Israel at Emperor's Clothes which is at
www.tenc.net and is very skeptical about the story because it didn't make
sense.

Dekkers: No, what happened was after the training they had here they went to
another flight school in Popana Beach and they had jet training there,
simulator or big planes, but there is where they conducted the training to do
what they had to do.

Israel: Are you sure of that?

Dekkers: Yeah we have heard that from several directions.

Israel: But even so, with the training you would get would you trust somebody
to get in a plane and fly?

Dekkers: No, I fly 20 years in these kind of small planes and I would not do
for a million dollars to take over that cockpit.

Israel: So it's still questionable, isn't it?

Dekkers: Oh, you bet. (Phone rings.) One second...(Off line) Larry, Larry
keep on the line I have 30 seconds and then I am with you...(Back on line) 30
seconds.

Israel: Yes. You're very helpful. Your point is the more sophisticated
training with the other place but that might give you a certificate but would
you trust somebody to do the kind of sophisticated thing they did?

Dekkers: No they didn't have the certificate to do that. They only had only a
multi-commercial license but not for commercial airlines. That is a different
license. But these people didn't need a license, so that's another question.

Israel: But wouldn't what they did require sophistication?

Dekkers: Yeah, they want to that school, I have heard the name, they call it
a jet center for simulator training, there is no way - this is not my
opinion. My opinion is I don't think it is possible. I have spoken to many
captains from the airlines and they say there is no way what the planes did
they could have done that. They changed altitude. They changed speed. They
changed direction. They had to know about the equipment to do what they had
to do and there is no way that could have been done.

***

Further Reading:

1) Rick Rozoff takes a critical look at Washington's response to Tuesday's
tragedies in 'Bush's Press Conference: Into the Abyss' at
http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/rozoff/abyss.htm

2) While Washington points to Osama bin Laden as "suspect # 1" in yesterday's
horrific violence, the truth is not being told to the American people:
'Washington Created Osama bin Laden' by Jared Israel can be read at
http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/jared/sudan.html#w

3) If one looks carefully, one can find in the Western media evidence that
bin Laden has been involved - on the U.S.-backed side - in Kosovo, Bosnia and
now Macedonia.

4) Bin Laden was propelled into power as part of the U.S. drive to create an
Islamist terrorist movement to crush the former Soviet Union. See, the truly
amazing account from the 'Washington Post,' 'Washington's Backing of Afghan
Terrorists: Deliberate Policy.' at
http://emperors-clothes.com/docs/anatomy.htm

5) Head of Russian Navy says official scenario couldn't have happened. See
'Russian Navy Chief Says Official 9-11 Story Impossible' at
http://emperors-clothes.com/news/navy.htm

URGENT APPEAL!

TO THOSE WHO HAVE DONATED TO OUR FUNDRAISING DRIVE - THANK YOU!

BUT EMPEROR'S CLOTHES STILL NEEDS HELP!

The George Soros foundation does not fund Emperor's Clothes. Our only source
of money is people like you. All contributions help, big and small. Right
now, we're in serious need of financial help from our friends.

If everyone who cares about Emperor's Clothes chips in, we'll be out of
trouble in no time.

Any help you can send will be greatly appreciated! $20, $50, $100 or $1000 -
it will all help.

You can make a credit card donation by going to our secure server at
http://emperors-clothes.com/howyour.html#donate

You can mail a check to Emperor's Clothes, P.O. Box 610-321, Newton, MA
02461-0321. (USA)

Or make a donation over the phone. Call us at (U.S.) 617 916-1705 any time
and we will take your credit card information over the phone.

Note: If you mail a donation or make one by secure server, please let us know
by email at emperors1000 at aol.com, just to make sure we get it. Thanks!

Thank you for reading Emperor's Clothes!

www.emperors-clothes.com or
www.tenc.net
[Emperor's Clothes]

=======