Conceding the enemy's argument - shame

Borba100 at aol.com Borba100 at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 22:21:53 MDT 2001

In a message dated 9/13/01 7:47:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ermadog at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca writes:

<< Then you haven't seen the  footage that's been playing over and over for
 several days now. I won't attempt to analyze his facial expressions; but,
 the fact is that he delayed long enough for a school assembly to be
 convened so he could read a speach.

Good point, Joan.  And nice of him to stay around, in public, like that; if
the official scenario were true, he was a prime target for assassination and
his handlers (I credit them with intelligence, if not baby Bush) would want
him to be as easily accessible as possible so as not to make things too hard
for the killers.

Jared
=======