Chavez starts land redistribution

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
Fri Sep 14 07:24:01 MDT 2001

En relación a Re: Chavez starts land redistribution,
el 14 Sep 01, a las 0:18, Eduardo Enriquez dijo:

> REMEMBER PERON'S CLOSENESS WITH NAZI GERMANY

Sigh, you are an ignorant and just keep repeating the line of the Department of
State. That is why the Left in Argentina was wrecked and lost its opportunity.
Now we shall have to build up a truly revolutionary Left which can see a shark
when it is there.

No more comments on my part. I am really very short of time. This is over for
me.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
=======