Chavez starts land redistribution

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
Fri Sep 14 07:24:02 MDT 2001

En relación a Re: Chavez starts land redistribution,
el 14 Sep 01, a las 0:18, Eduardo Enriquez dijo:

> IN THIS I COULD FOR EXAMPLE MENTION HOW POPULAR THE
> REGIME IN BRAZIL OF THE SOCIAL-DEMOCRAT FERNANDO
> CARDOSO IS. I GUESS OF COURSE HE CAN BE ACCUSED OF
> SOME  BLAIRITE "THIRD WAYISM" BUT HES MANAGED TO PUSH
> AGRARIAN REFORM IN BRAZIL WITH EXPROPIATIONS AND ALL
> TOO

I will leave this "FHC popular" (among those outside of the crystal building of
"progressive Academia") to others on this list, particularly to our friend
Carlos Rebello. But as to the "agrarian reform in Brazil with expropiations and
all too", I think you are missing the bloody class war that is taking place in
the countryside between landowners and landless, a war where the Government is
FOR the landowners whenever possible. Implementation of agrarian reform in
Brazil is pushed ahead by the so-much-hated (by FHC) former "boias frias" who
are decided to return to agrarian economy.

Really, you are more ignorant than I imagined, dear friend.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
=======