Comments I'll probably regret tomorrow

Barry Stoller bstoller at utopia2000.org
Fri Sep 14 21:25:55 MDT 2001

Louis Proyect wrote:

> After the revolution, you will definitely be assigned to be Commissar
of Small Proprietor Reeducation.

I didn't much appreciate being heckled the first time I posted some of
my opinions, and I definitely don't appreciate it the second time.

I get the distinct impression that should I venture a thought on this
list, Proyect the moderator will instantly jump in to deliver yet more
flaming one-liners. Is this the sort of 'Marxist discourse' desired
here? It certainly dampens the desire to speak openly.

Apologize, big guy, or unsub me.

Barry Stoller
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ProletarianNews

=======