THE DUMP AND DUMBER

Riad Kobaisi hamman at inco.com.lb
Sat Sep 15 09:45:03 MDT 2001

        It seems that Arabs have to Apologize becuase they are
Arabs!!!!!!!!
Suddenly Cammels Riders become ex-profesional Boing drivers
Suddenly goatish people who likes to spent their mony on Gambling and
harlots become people who can penatrate one of the most inteligent secret
services.
Suddenly the arabic language become a language that is full with scientfic
terms in which you can learn how to drive Boing by following instructures
written in an arabic catalog for airplane driving.
Suddenly i discovered how IDIOT is the American Media and after it large
parts of the American Society.
       So, that is the greatest and the strongest nation in the world. thats
FBI and the CIA, Arabs are who did the attack. Why? there were 19 arabs in
the the four hijaked airplanes. why Arabs not others? becuase we find in a
car Koran and an arabic catalog for airplane driving. one of the 19
mentioned arabs died from 2 years, two others have never entered America.
I FORGOT THEY MAY HAVE ENTERED ILLIGALY!!!!!!!!!! OH, BUT DONT FORGET THAT
THEY HAVE ALSO UTILIZED THE GOOD RELATION BETWEEN KSA AND USA TO ENTER
AMERICA .  NICE PARDOX.
 Yes we are Dumb Becuase we are not liberating our lands through whatever
means .we are still giving morals place in our life. can you imagine it we
still believe in morals. we still respect the 10Th Amendment. we are a very
old-fashioned nation that dont know how to turn on a computer. we dont have
Pornostars!!! can you imagin it???  we still believe in spiritual love!!!!
Hundred thousands of arabs died defending their land , the land of religions
and civilizations. thousands of innocent arab kids were killed in a cold
blood. what did the western societies said or made? NOTHING. why? becuase
arabs are idiot , becuase the amendments of the french revolution,  Freedom,
Brotherhood and equality must be applied on smart people only.
Maybe becuase the west is the killer.
    I really dont know what was to differ if Hitler won the 2nd world war.
he was able to kill us and the west is currently trying to cancel us.
We are Dumb but there is who is Dumber

=======