THE DUMP AND DUMBER

sev sev at cyberia.net.lb
Sat Sep 15 10:56:46 MDT 2001

Riad:
    your email is full of paradox

> Suddenly Cammels Riders become ex-profesional Boing drivers
> Suddenly goatish people who likes to spent their mony on Gambling and
> harlots become people who can penatrate one of the most inteligent secret
> services.

if i had not known u better, i would've said you're a racist! The mere fact
that you are an arab or consider yourself to be one, does not give u the
right nor the "privilege" to talk that way.
    Actually, the Arabs were much more civilized than the west during the
dark ages! Yes true that what they stand for today is "primitaviness" or
"dumbness"...but aren't these biased terms? aren't there arab intellectuals?
isn't there a rich arab civlization? Keeping in mind that what has
constructed the arabs of today are nothing but their respective states.

> Suddenly the arabic language become a language that is full with scientfic
> terms in which you can learn how to drive Boing by following instructures
> written in an arabic catalog for airplane driving.

Ironically there are confimrations that that's what has happened!...i don't
see where 's the problem? what's so unbelieavable about that? And why it is
so sudden?

> Suddenly i discovered how IDIOT is the American Media and after it large
> parts of the American Society.

The America media is not that idiot, Riad. The American public opinion
is...and that's because it is being shaped by a smart media that knows
perfectly well what to say and with what words....
    The sad part is, that the terms "arabs", "islam" and the "other" are all
mixed in a very ugly way to create the image u have mentioned in the first
lines of your email. Without going into the details of what is an arab or is
arab equivalent to islam or the otherway around...the mere fact that any of
the people who carried out these attacks have one of the charecteristics of
above does not at all mean that that characteristic is the cause of such
insanity....you cannot fight terrorism with terrorism...actually u can..but
u won't achieve anything...those were the ancient days....today u have what
u call "society" and "public opinion"...all of which influence the
"we-feeling"...taht initself could do alot of things....u want to cover for
your actions and claim to be democratic?...then u shape the public opinion
and the society according to your wishes and hence hide behind your finger
    what's wrong in believing in morals????....isn't justice a moral virtue?
isn't freedom and democracy such a virtue? regardless of how they come by.
    I have a different opinion than yours concerning your last paragraph,
and the one just before that. If you believe in teh term "you are what you
represent"...than surely u can tell what the majority of the arab people
represent...they rerpesent what they have been made by their respective
regimes and states...the State has never been the end result of a social
contract..but actually the carrier and the cover of a certain elite...now u
might call that a social class that has penetrated the society through
allies within the different classes...or an elite of different
classes....but the point is that these people "determine" what arabs are.
    I don't know if the comparison between fascism and capitalism still
holds...but i think its no more valid
    i donnot diagree at this moment with u on the dumb and dumber
issue....(although i actually do) because there is something much more
important than who is dumb and who is dumber...and i think that's 1- to
seperate between humans not based on the we of a nation or an imposed
identity

2- to trace the roots of unconscuosness within any given collective human
body (be it created or natural)